Happy Fathers Day!

| 0 Comments

Every single fathers day, every birthday, every christmas, and every other celebration for my dad he always says to not get him anything. But just like any other daughter, I must get him a gift... even if he said not to! After all, what kind of daughter would I be not to get my dad a gift to show how much I love him!

Anyway, the only gift my dad ever likes is ones that he can eat... or drink for that matter. Therefore I decided to make him a shirt, which you will see below. It say's "If I can't eat it, or drink it, then I don't want it." This is an exact quote from dad when I asked him what he wanted for fathers day this year. So... as a joke, I decided to put this quote on a shirt and give it to him. What was his reaction? He was in hysterics, he thought it was the funniest thing ever! He couldn't stop laughing, it was great! Even my mum was killing her self laughing! But just to top it off, I also gave him some home made chocolate brownies... which of course I HAD to taste test before giving them to him, they tasted delicious :P

I gave my dad one more thing... but I will reveal this at a later stage ;) Keep posted!




Leave a Reply