Velflex Heat Transfers

| 0 Comments

So what else do I do? Well I work for a t-shirt printing business, you know... the kind of business that prints heat transfers that are then heat applied to just about any garment, including shirts, hats, bags, etc. For them I created a little sports emblem logo to show how it can be applied to multiple garment types. We print for a lot of sports team so I thought it was only natural to have a soccer sports shield for a logo.

Below is a photograph of all the heat transfers we printed of this logo I designed up:

These heat transfers were handed out and used as examples all the trade shows for this company. To make myself a little bit clearer, here is a photograph of my heat transfers applied to a hat:


Anyway, keep an eye out for this logo as it gets used just about everywhere for this company now! There is no doubt that I will show you more examples in the near future ;) But for the moment... enjoy! 

Leave a Reply